Our statement of faith is the BF&M 2000 Baptist Faith & Message 2000 – The Baptist Faith and Message (sbc.net)
If you are looking for a more succinct overview of our beliefs please see below:
• The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God’s revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture is totally true and trustworthy. It is the only rule of faith. What the Bible says, God says and we are to obey.
• There is one and only one living and true God. The eternal triune God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being.
• All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. All are guilty of sin and the wages of sin is death. Therefore, if one’s sins are not forgiven they will fall under the righteous wrath of God in hell.
• The only escape from God’s wrath is to be forgiven of our sin by grace through faith in Jesus and repentance towards God.
• There is only one way of salvation: Jesus Christ. Only by his work on the cross are we forgiven of our sin. His death was atonement for the sins of his people. No amount good works or deeds will get someone to heaven, it is only through faith in work of Christ that we are made right with God.
• All who are truly saved receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
• Only those who have a credible profession of faith should be baptized by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus will come back one day to judge those who don’t belong to him and to give eternal life in the new Jerusalem, new heavens, and the new earth to those who do belong to him.