Our statement of faith is the BF&M 2000 Baptist Faith & Message 2000 – The Baptist Faith and Message (sbc.net)
Below is a brief overview of our beliefs:
• The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God’s revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture is totally true and trustworthy. It is the only rule of faith. What the Bible says, God says and we are to obey.
• There is one and only one living and true God. The eternal triune God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being.
• All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. All are guilty of sin and the wages of sin is death. Therefore, God’s wrath of condemnation in hell await all who die in their sin and are outside of Christ.
• Because of God’s love, Jesus Christ came to atone for the sins of his people by death on a cross and resurrect on the third day: defeating both sin and death. It is only by grace through faith in Jesus and his atoning work and repentance towards God that one can receive salvation.
• Salvation is only found in Jesus Christ.
• All who are truly saved receive the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
• Only those who have a credible profession of faith should be baptized by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ will return personally and visibly in glory to the earth; the dead will be raised; and Christ will judge all men in righteousness. The unrighteous will be consigned to Hell, the place of everlasting punishment. The righteous in their resurrected and glorified bodies will receive their reward and will dwell forever in Heaven with the Lord.